40M Runecrafting

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by Thekiller, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Thekiller

Thekiller New Member

My initial goal to reach 99 Runecrafting started somewhere around December 2010. I raced Mrparris to 99. Sadly we both ran into IRL obligations (read: school) and our race came to a halt.

Last August, I restarted my RS character, 95 RC at the time and tried to complete my goal. I have since fallen in love with Runecrafting and it's about the only thing I still do. This is the result of all my hard work:

[​IMG]

40M untrimmed Runecrafting XP!

I get asked by a lot of people if I'll continue to 200M and if I'll keep my untrimmed RC cape. I'm not sure on either, it depends what the new RC updates later this month bring.

EDIT: Decided that this wasn't quite good enough, so I took on the mother of all RC challenges. The 1M RC XP day.

[​IMG]

Took me 18-19 hours, it was goddamn intense.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  2. Cibola

Cibola Retired Global Moderator

Congrats!
    Your stats look a little higher than last time I saw them. =P

3. Thekiller

Thekiller New Member

Hehe, most of them haven't changed much since 2007. I've only been Runecrafting. xD

4. Cibola

40M xp...wow, I don't know if I had the patience to do that, not even for cooking!
    Did you time your average xp/hour?
    I remember doing Runecrafting was slow last I played seriously(2007-early 2008), is it faster now?

5. Thekiller

Thekiller New Member

If I'm focused I can average about 58-60k xp/h. My max so far is 63.2K xp/h.

I take RC seriously though, so I use mousekeys and I've gotten faster because of all the practice I'm getting! :D

6. Dama

Dama Elite Member

nerd.

Congrats. 8D

7. Cibola

I see you have 98 magic, is that what you used all those runes on?
    Or do you just sell them all.
    Btw sorry, I can't tell what your crafting, I have no clue which altar that is. =P

8. Thekiller

Thekiller New Member

This is the ZMI altar. You get twice the xp you'd get with a normal altar but the runes are completely random. So you don't know which runes you'll receive.

I actually got 98 magic from all the teleporting I did to get 40M RC xp! It's a nuisance because I'll trim my RC cape with magic cape in about 6M RC xp.

No idea how I'll keep untrimmed, I'm definitely not walking ZMI, I love teleing. :D

9. Robotgangsta

Robotgangsta GR Founder Global Moderator

Wow, that's impressive. Nice. :D

10. Killakot

Killakot Active Member

How can you still be playing and liking RS if all you do is RC. I don't get you man :(
    It's a nice accomplishment.
    But it's a damnright suicide for anyone's brain.

11. Viper

Viper New Member

My thoughts exactly.

Then again, your agility level is 90 aswell..Nick, are you a masochist or something?

12. Thekiller

Thekiller New Member

I just really like RC. I love how it rewards skill and efficiency.

Did 1M RC XP yesterday, would've gotten #1 daily xp, but those other guys used effigies, BOOO! :D